3D PRINTER INFO:
The Duplicator i3 Mini is the latest derivative in the very popular i3 range of 3D Printers.
The Mini has a smaller build size than the standard i3, but still large enough for most projects. The printer comes almost fully assembled and will be ready to print within minutes after un-boxing.
Like all of our 3D printers, the Duplicator i3 Mini uses an open material system, which means you are not limited in your choice of materials. Filament is supplied on open spools and not in proprietary cartridges or spools marked with NFC tags which generally cost 3 or 4 times that of standard materials.
- Extruder: MK10 Single-Extruder
- Filament Size: 1.75mm
- Hotend Temperature: 0°C – 260°C
- Layer Capability: 0.1mm
- Build Volume: 120mm x 135mm x 100mm
- Bed: Non Heated Bed Plate and Wanhao Adhesive Sheet
- Compatible Software: Simplify 3D, CURA (Wanhao Edition), MatterControl,
- File Type: Gcode
- File Transfer: SD Card & USB
- Frame Color: Steel Frame (Powder Coated Black)
- Warranty: 1 Year
TurboCAD Deluxe 2019 is a personal favorite among many 3D Printer hobbyists and professionals, is worthy participant in the battle of the best 3D printing software. TurboCAD Deluxe 2019 offers 3D modelling, photo realistic rendering and a short, simple learning curve are but the least of the benefits. It’s great for learning the basics and building up on your 3D development and printing-oriented skills. For 3D printing TurboCAD 2019 supports DWG, DXF, SKP, STL and OBJ (TurboCAD Platinum 2019 only) formats.
TurboCAD Deluxe 2019 3D Features Include:
- STL Improvement – 3D Print check
- 3D Printer Support via .STL Import and Export
- 3D Photorealistic Rendering
- 3D Surface Primitives
- Mirror Copy Tool for 3D Objects
- 3D Helix, Splines and Polylines