TurboCAD 2D & 3D Training
At TurboCAD Africa we offer a wide variety of flexible TurboCAD 2D/3D training courses. Our professional training staff not only make it possible to find suitable time in your diary, but we also present our courses in such a way that you can continue working for the majority working hours of a day.
Please find more information below regarding the type of 2D & 3D TurboCAD training courses we offer:
We recommend 10 hours minimum for 2D & 10 hours minimum for 3D Training. Dates & times (Sessions) are scheduled between trainer and client. @ R599 p/h Incl. VAT + R4.41 per km traveling fee.Enquire Now
Are you a TurboCAD Platinum user? Do you require advanced 3D training?
TurboCAD Africa’s Advanced Training Courses introduces advanced techniques and teaches you to be proficient in your use of the TurboCAD® software. The objective of these courses is to maximise the use of Design tools combined with the 2D and 3D capabilities of TurboCAD Platinum and to apply these tools to mechanical & architecture design drawings.
Important Training Courses Information:
- Attendees require basic Windows computer skills.
- Attendess are required to bring own laptop/computer & mouse and appropriate installed TurboCAD software for each course.
- The 2D Fundamentals Course is a pre-requisite for our 3D courses.
- The 3D Training course is a pre-requisite for all Advanced courses.
- TurboCAD Africa provides discounted rates for companies booking more than 1 attendee for each course.
- TurboCAD Africa classroom training courses will only take place should the minimum number of attendees be confirmed for the given course date(s).
- Cancelled training courses will be rescheduled or refunded depending on your preference.