TurboCAD 2D & 3D Training
At TurboCAD Africa we offer a wide variety of flexible TurboCAD 2D/3D training courses. Our professional training staff not only make it possible to find suitable time in your diary, but we also present our courses in such a way that you can continue working for the majority working hours of a day.
Please find more information below regarding the type of 2D & 3D TurboCAD training courses we offer:
Morning Online Training
Our affordable Morning Training Courses make it possible to find suitable time in your work diary that allows you can continue working for the majority working hours of a day.View Courses
We recommend 10 hours minimum for 2D & 10 hours minimum for 3D Training. Dates & times (Sessions) are scheduled between trainer and client. @ R599 p/h Incl. VAT + R4.41 per km traveling fee.Enquire Now
Are you a TurboCAD Platinum user? Do you require advanced 3D training?
TurboCAD Africa’s Advanced Training Courses introduces advanced techniques and teaches you to be proficient in your use of the TurboCAD® software. The objective of these courses is to maximise the use of Design tools combined with the 2D and 3D capabilities of TurboCAD Platinum and to apply these tools to mechanical & architecture design drawings.
Important Training Courses Information:
- Attendees require basic Windows computer skills.
- Attendess are required to bring own laptop/computer & mouse and appropriate installed TurboCAD software for each course.
- The 2D Fundamentals Course is a pre-requisite for our 3D courses.
- The 3D Training course is a pre-requisite for all Advanced courses.
- TurboCAD Africa provides discounted rates for companies booking more than 1 attendee for each course.
- TurboCAD Africa classroom training courses will only take place should the minimum number of attendees be confirmed for the given course date(s).
- Cancelled training courses will be rescheduled or refunded depending on your preference.