Are you thinking about using TurboCAD with AutoCAD or switching from AutoCAD to TurboCAD?
We’ve created a resource to provide you with the information you need to shorten your learning curve and start creating professional designs in no time at all. Once you’ve made the decision to use TurboCAD, this guide will help you get started by outlining the few differences in jargon, commands, and tools.
TurboCAD® offers all AutoCAD user many advantages, including DWG compatibility, better handle-based editing, a broader variety of object snaps, and an improved user interface. It offers features not found in AutoCAD, such as built-in raster-to-vector conversion, history for 3D solid models, node editing, and constraint management.
Once you’ve made the decision to use TurboCAD, this guide will help you get started by outlining the few differences in jargon, commands, and tools. Here is just some of the information you’ll find:
TurboCAD offers the AutoCAD user:
- File Compatibility – AutoCAD DWG, Autodesk DXF and DWF, Spatial Technology SAT, ASCII, 3D Studio, STL, DGN, DCD, FCW
- Supports vector formats: IGES, STEP, Meatstream, HPGL, VRML, CDM, WMF
- Similar User Interface
- Better handle-based editing
- Larger variety of object snaps
- Built-in raster to vector conversion
- History for 3D solid models
- Node editing
- Constraint Management
The few differences and how they are resolved between TurboCAD and AutoCAD
- Command selections and differences
- Drawing Command differences
- Node Editing
This document contains a reference list of AutoCAD commands and the equivalent in TurboCAD as well as instructions for using specific commands and tools.
What you will love about TurboCAD
- Significantly more Mechanical tools
- Significantly more Architectural tools
- Additional Snaps not offered in AutoCAD
- More affordable
- Both permanent licenses and subscriptions are available
Download TurboCAD for AutoCAD Users now to learn more about why it’s easy to switch between TurboCAD and AutoCAD
Introducing TurboCAD 2023
Our Most Powerful TurboCAD Release Ever! TurboCAD 2023 offers added functionality to both the architectural and mechanical areas of design in the program,
with special emphasis to sheet metal design, CAD interoperability, and rendering.
Over 20 new & improved features added for our TurboCAD 2023 Release!
TurboCAD 2023 Permanent Licenses
Download once and own your license copy of TurboCAD 2023 forever. Ideally suited for users who need a single license or users
who feel they may not need to upgrade each year.