TurboCAD Pro Platinum 2018 is here!With over three dozen new and improved features and tools, your design capabilities have no limits. TurboCAD 2018 includes enhancements to 2D Drafting, 3D Modeling, architectural and mechanical design, rendering and visualization, and file interoperability. Upgrade today from TurboCAD Pro Platinum 2017 for only R3199 through this introductory offer. You’ll instantly save an extra R640 off the normal upgrade price. Upgrade Now
More Powerful Design ToolsWe’ve added great new 2D and 3D functionality to enhance both Mechanical and Creative Design. These include:
- Quick Pull for Surfaces
- Flatten Tool – Automatically flatten 3D Curves and Polylines to the 2D Work Plane
- Shelling Enhancements – new Sheet Thicken feature for ACIS® and non-ACIS objects
- Roof by Walls – enhanced to allow for creation of multiple Roof objects
Greater Usability and ProductivityTurboCAD 2018 now includes the option to work with a Ribbon User Interface.
Additional UI and improvements and new features include:
- Enhanced Keyboard short cuts – create with Ctrl and one or more keys, run the shortcuts using with one hand and use your mouse with the other.
- New Audit System – for locating out-of-range or bad objects based upon user criterion.
- Improved Pick-Point Hatch – now works with gaps in 2D objects
- Improved PDF Underlay – new ability to convert an underlay into an editable object.
Better InteroperabilityTurboCAD 2018 has some amazing file open and save enhancements added to it, including the ability to directly open 2D Vector PDF files! Other key interoperability enhancements include:
- 3MF file export – 3D printing format for printers, platforms and 3D printing services
- File Sharing with AutoCAD® 2018 – updated DWG and .DXF file import and export
- IFC Import and Export – TurboCAD 2018 includes a greatly expanded list of supported IFC object types.
And, Much, Much More!
- LightWorks® rendering is back in TurboCAD 2018 – no longer an optional plug-in
- New 2D Vector PDF file import
- Improved BIM Tool and Style Manager
- New Snap between Two Points