TurboCAD Deluxe 2018 is here, Upgrade now!
TurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D 2018 is finally here!This latest release includes over two dozen new and improved features and tools, Included with TurboCAD 2018 are enhancements to 2D Drafting, 3D Modeling, architectural and mechanical design, rendering and visualization, and file interoperability Upgrade today from TurboCAD Deluxe 2016 or 2017 for only R639. You’ll instantly save an extra R260 off the normal upgrade price. Upgrade Today
More Powerful Design and Drafting ToolsWe’ve added great new 2D Drafting and 3D modeling functionality for enhanced Mechanical and Creative Design capabilities. These include:
- Pick Point Hatch – now works with gaps in 2D objects
- Flatten Tool – Automatically flatten 3D Curves and Polylines to the 2D Work Plane
- Quick Pull for Surfaces
User Interface and Usability EnhancementsTurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D 2018 now includes the option to work with a Ribbon User Interface.
Additional UI and Usability Improvements and New Features Include:
- New Search Option – For locating UI options in Palettes Toolbars and Menus
- Enhanced Keyboard short cuts – create with Ctrl and one or more keys, run the shortcuts using with one hand and use your mouse with the other
- New Audit System – for locating out-of-range or bad objects based upon user criterion
- Improved Image Manager – ability to selected multiple files
- 3MF file export – 3D printing format for printers, platforms and 3D printing services
- File Sharing with AutoCAD® 2018 – updated DWG and .DXF file import and export
- Improved TAP file import – TurboCAD 2018 now reads Mark-up information
And, Much, Much More!
- LightWorks® rendering is back in TurboCAD 2018 – no longer an optional plug-in
- Architectural Design Enhancements – Improved Wall and Roof Editing tools
- New Snap between Two Points